Kimber is considered an innovative leader, creating and defining the future for transformation in business. She is a successful executive with over 25 years building and expanding companies in a variety of industries. Her expertise is in scaling growth from launch to global sustainability. She has co-created and implemented initiatives specializing in sales, marketing, operations, and nurturing cultures to flourish. A few of her previous clients, who have greatly benefited are respectively: IBM, Microsoft, Charles Schwab, F. Korbel and Brothers, Kenwood Winery, Glen Ellen Winery, Channel 50 TV, Rand Corporation, Fuel Media, How Studios, Razorfish, TelCom Brokers, Wells Fargo, NBC, Sony, IBM, E-Trade, and Apple. She has personally been responsible for generating over $10 Billion dollars in bottom line revenue. She is a peace delegate for United Nation Women and published author in the areas of business and empowering women in business globally.
As a proven COO and Sales Maven, training and working directly with several thousand high performing clients, Senior Managers and staff, she has conducted in house implementations. She has consistently helped companies go from napkin idea to build-out and multi million dollar exit strategies. Kimber has a proven formula for bringing out the best of technology, human capital and managing day-to-day operations achieving goals and milestones. People are more empowered to win when they have the direction, the motivation and are committed. She is an in Demand Coach, Facilitator and Educator with the Gift of turning organizations, classrooms and school districts nationwide into environments where Companies, Teachers, Students and commerce Thrive together.
Kimber is an active organizer for VIP private events of dignitaries, thought leaders, innovators. As a former Professor and facilitator at the University of San Francisco and Stanford University Graduate School of Business, she taught at graduate level in the areas of implementing and managing large scale change, economics, high performance teams, interpersonal relationships, capital markets and finance. Her degrees are respectively in the areas of: Economics, Mathematics, and Organizational Development. Kimber is an accomplished trainer and Key Note Speaker in the areas of business and thriving as collaborative teams. Kimber has invented IP and programs live and virtual for over 10,000 companies with a seamless system that provided the ultimate experience for attendees.
- “Napkin” idea in media: Catapulting her client from $0 revenue to $54M in sale of company to Razorfish.
- “Napkin” idea to $10M in revenue for 8 years consistently. Training and implementing all aspects of business build-out and scale in medical sales.
- Contract creation, mediation and negotiation for defense company and client. Developed RFP, won the Bid and Improved on the processes of a $1M contract and turned it into an ongoing successful $5 Billion contract.
- Charles Schwab: Reinvented internal loops, processes with their employees nationwide in compliance and legal to increase their internal and external customer satisfaction. Worked directly with senior management.
- Private Winery: Created a solid plan for growing the company’s portfolio and private wealth portfolios. Created $3 Billion in additional revenue from a portfolio of $190M.